USE OF BLACK CUMIN OIL IN THE FIGHT AGAINST DISEASES
Treatment with black cumin. As a medicine, black cumin is used for more than 3000 years. Since 1959, various research institutes have been conducting research to identify the beneficial properties of this plant. Black cumin is an almost indispensable natural product for acquiring health, strengthening immunity and restoring the strength of a person after a prolonged and debilitating illness. In folk medicine it is used to treat a huge number of different diseases.
Treatment of cancer with black cumin. In the process of studying black cumin in the Cancer Center, scientists came to the conclusion that the thymoquinone substance, obtained from the plant, is able not only to slow down the development of cancer cells, but also to reverse the process. Most studies have been conducted on pancreatic cancer, and it is an intractable form of this disease.
Scientists believe that thymohinone changes the genetic code of cancer cells, which leads to their destruction. Based on the data obtained, they intend to develop a medicinal product for the treatment of liver diseases.
As the results of another group of researchers show, black cumin reduces the incidence of skin cancer by 34%. The treatment with cumin is much easier to transfer than biochemistry, which affects the bone marrow and the number of blood balls. Cumin prevents side effects arising from the treatment with chemicals.
In the treatment of cancer, traditional medicine recommends oiling affected areas with black cumin oil, and taking plant seeds with freshly squeezed carrot juice or natural honey.
Treatment of prostatitis with black cumin. Prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate. The main cause of the disease is a bacterial infection. Inflamed or infected prostate shows painful urination and ejaculation. If the disease is not cured in time, then there can be serious consequences. Prostatitis is on the third place, after cancer and benign hyperplasia, and known for more than 25% of the ailments of the genital area in men.
The main causes of prostatitis are persistent hypothermia, sedentary lifestyle, prolonged abstinence in sexual life, untimely urination, bad habits and a number of accompanying diseases of the genitourinary system. There are several effective ways to treat this disease with black cumin:
- It is recommended to lubricate the lower back and scrotum daily with the plant’s oil, while producing rotational movements. Rub the oil until it absorbs into the skin.
- One tablespoon of black cumin oil should be mixed with a spoonful of honey, a teaspoon of dried chamomile and diluted in 100 ml of warm water. Then the liquid must be filtered and taken several times a day.
Treatment of hemorrhoids with black cumin. To the formation of hemorrhoids are chronic constipation, inactivity, heavy physical activity and most importantly – a sedentary lifestyle. Unpleasant sensations, burning and itching in the anus create knotty veins. Later, stitching acute pains and bleeding occur during bowel movement. Black cumin can help to improve the condition of the patient. It stimulates digestion and has antihistamine action.
In the treatment of hemorrhoids, is used a cream, which is prepared from the ash of the scorched seeds of the plant. To prepare this cream will need 30 grams of seeds and 15 ml of black cumin oil. Seeds should be fried in a frying pan to the state of “burnt”. When they cool, you need to grind them into powder, then add it to the cumin oil. The preparation should be applied to the anal area twice a day after bowel movement. After four weeks of use, the patient’s condition will improve significantly.
Treatment of psoriasis with oil of black cumin. Among other things, black cumin is widely used in cosmetology. It is effective in the treatment of various skin diseases, including psoriasis. A small amount of black cumin oil is daily applied to the affected areas of the skin. It can be mixed with other oils, for example, sesame or nut oil.
However, there are cases when the use of oil causes a backlash and contributes to the formation of more rashes. If within 1 week after using the oil, no improvement is seen, then cumin oil does not fit this type of skin and it is best to consult a doctor about this.
Oil of black cumin with infertility – a fairly effective tool, tested by many women. The composition of the oil contains hormones that promote potency and are able to cure infertility. Thanks to the large content of cumin in the oil of various nutrients, the oil improves potency and libido, normalizes the production of testosterone and has a beneficial effect on the process of spermatogenesis. Regular use of black cumin contributes to the cure of male and female infertility.
Also, regular consumption of black cumin oil is very useful:
- Patients with diabetes mellitus (the composition of black cumin oil includes substances that regulate blood sugar levels and participate in the natural synthesis of insulin (among such substances – vitamins A, E, D, B1, B3, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, manganese, selenium, and Also some amino acids)
- For people who are obese (contained in oil of black cumin polyunsaturated Omega-6 and Omega-9 acids and other biochemical components of this plant product actively contribute to improving lipid metabolism. That’s why the beauties of Ancient Egypt used black cumin oil to preserve a slender figure)
- Women during breastfeeding (black cumin oil, when eaten regularly, greatly enhances lactation – the process of the formation and accumulation of milk in the breast by the breast-feeding woman. In addition, oiling the black cumin cracks on the nipples that form when breastfeeding helps them effective and rapid healing).
- In cases of respiratory diseases (oil, cumin, antipyretic, antimicrobial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antimicrobial, antimicrobial, antimicrobial, antimicrobial and anti-viral properties, it is very effective in the treatment of bronchial asthma, seasonal allergies, pneumonia, bronchitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, sinusitis, ARVI, and can also bring tangible benefits in the treatment of cough associated with respiratory diseases).
- For diseases of female and male reproductive systems. The vitamins A and E contained in the black cumin oil, phytosterols, zinc, manganese and selenium in the complex actively promote libido and potency, normalize the production of testosterone, have a beneficial effect on the process of spermatogenesis (they help increase the number of spermatozoa and increase their mobility, improve sperm quality) And also improve the blood supply to the organs of the male sexual sphere and prevent the development of inflammatory processes in them. In this regard, oil of black cumin is recommended to eat regularly for violations of erectile function, varicocele, prostatitis, adenoma of the prostate, male infertility. Blessedly affects the oil of black cumin and the functional state of the female genital area. Included in this plant product are estrogen-like phytosterols, vitamins E and B, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids contribute to the restoration of optimal hormonal balance in the body of a woman, and also prevent the development of tumors and inflammatory processes in the organs of the female reproductive system. That is why the adding of black cumin oil into the diet can be beneficial for violations of the menstrual cycle, female infertility, mastopathy, as well as a number of inflammatory-infectious and oncological diseases of the female reproductive system.
- With diseases of the urinary system (having bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties, black cumin oil is very effective in preventing and in the complex treatment of urolithiasis, nephritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis, urethritis and other diseases of the excretory system)/
- To improve the memory and work of the nervous system, to increase mental and physical performance (black cumin oil is rich in phospholipids, zinc, B vitamins, improving the brain and nervous system, and also contains vitamin E, phosphorus and calcium, necessary for a full functioning of the musculature).
- To strengthen immunity, for the prevention of cancer. Scientific research has proved that the oil of black cumin rich in antioxidants stimulates the activity of the thymus gland, the lymphoid organ that “responds” to the immune defense of the human body. Also, scientists have found that with regular consumption of black cumin oil, the functional state of the bone marrow is significantly improved. It is this fact that makes it expedient to use black cumin oil in the diet of patients with leukemia (blood cancer).
Black cumin oil for outter use is most effective when:
- Diseases of the skin (skin, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antifungal and antiallergic effect of black cumin oil is an effective treatment for acne, fungal skin diseases, eczema, atopic dermatitis, allergic dermatitis, hives, psoriasis, warts, herpes, lichen and other dermatoses ).
- Associated with pain syndrome diseases of muscles and joints
- Diseases of the ear and rhinitis (runny nose)
External application of black caraway oil
Effective use of black cumin oil is possible in an external way. So, in particular, it is used when
- Rhinitis and other diseases of the ear, throat and nose;
- Muscle strength and stretching of the joints, accompanied by painful sensations.
- Skin diseases.
The last point, in particular, explains the wide use of black cumin oil in cosmetology. It not only helps with fungi, rashes, inflammations and allergies, but also has a beneficial effect on the skin, moisturizing and softening it, making it more elastic and elastic.
These properties are used in the creation of special preparations, especially anti-aging series of creams and face masks, which include black cumin oil. Contraindications to external cosmetic use are small. The only thing you should not do is apply the oil in undiluted pure form, since this oil belongs to the strong ones and can be appropriate only in extreme cases (in case of the elimination of keratinized areas, softening of the skin of nasolabial folds, etc.). Oil is used also in aromatherapy as a basis for creating various mixtures.
Oil of black cumin seeds for the heart and blood vessels
Black cumin oil has a great therapeutic and preventive effect on the heart and blood vessels. It strengthens and increases the elasticity of blood vessels, prevents their fragility, removes excess cholesterol from the body and, consequently, fights against atherosclerosis, relieves spasms of blood vessels. Oil is recommended for use in various cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, vegetative-vascular dystonia, and diseases associated with impaired cerebral circulation. Therefore, this remedy is especially useful for people of advanced age.
In diseases of the circulatory system, Muslim medicine advises to make peppermint or thyme mint infusion in the usual way. When the infusion has cooled to a warm state, add 5 drops of oil into the glass of liquid. Take this medication regularly.
Black cumin seed oil for the gastrointestinal tract
Black cumin oil helps to normalize the acidity of gastric juice, improves the peristalsis of the stomach and intestines, normalizes digestion and eliminates such things as eructation, nausea, vomiting, flatulence, diarrhea. Oil prevents inflammatory diseases and the formation of ulcers in the stomach and intestines and is used to treat ulcers of the stomach and duodenum, gastritis, enterocolitis, enteritis, colitis. It is also a good remedy for dysbacteriosis, which now affects a lot of people, since the oil restores the balance of the intestinal microflora.
For the treatment of gastric ulcers oil of black cumin and flaxseed are used. From the flax seed should be pre-made a decoction: 1 tsp. seeds pour with 1 glass of water, bring to a boil and boil with the smallest flame for 4-5 minutes. Infuse, drain, bring the volume of liquid to the original volume.
Now about how to conduct the treatment itself. Morning and evening drink 1 tsp. of black cumin oil, washing down with 0.5 glass of decoction of flaxseed. In the treatment of adhere to the diet: to exclude from the diet citrus and sweet.
Black cumin oil with skin diseases
Oil of black cumin is used not only orally, but also externally. Possessing bactericidal, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antifungal and antiallergic properties, the oil has proven itself for the treatment of various skin diseases such as: acne, various fungal diseases, eczema, various types of dermatitis, urticaria, psoriasis, warts, lichen, various inflammations, flaking and etc.
In such cases, oil of black cumin is used for wiping the affected area. For example, to treat eczema and depriving such wiping done three times a day.
In addition, black cumin oil is recommended for the treatment of various types of allergies, including allergy to dust, pollen, etc. In such cases, the intake of oil can be combined, both externally and internally.
The intake of black cumin oil for various diseases:
To strengthen immunity and improve well-being, it is enough to take half a teaspoon of this oil a day with honey.
For the output of phlegm. Squeeze out a lemon of a teaspoon of juice and add to it ten drops of oil. To drink that is necessary three times a day shortly before meals.
With ear sickness. To relieve pain and inflammation, it is recommended to instill oils in the amount of one drop into the diseased ear.
With diarrhea. In a glass of yogurt (only natural), place a tbsp. of oil. Half of the resulting mixture you should eat in the morning, and the rest – in the evening. The course is three days.
With a stomach ulcer. Prepare a decoction of flax seed, put a tablespoon of seeds into a glass of boiling water. Then, in equal proportions, mix it with cumin oil. Take the remedy by a teaspoon before breakfast and dinner.
To lower the blood cholesterol level. Every day on an empty stomach you need to drink a decoction of mint leaves with the addition of a spoonful of honey and seven drops of oil. At the time of taking the remedy, it is recommended to exclude fatty foods.
For increased pressure. In this case, it is useful to drink tea (you can chamomile), in which five droplets of caraway oil are added. In addition, it is recommended to rub the body with a compound made from olive and cumin oil (the ingredients are taken in equal amounts). By the way, when you use this tea with cumin three times a day, you can improve the work of the brain, and taking it before dinner – get rid of insomnia.
With a cold. To treat colds with cumin oil can be several ways: drip mixed in equal proportions cumin and olive oil nostrils three times a day; Spoon of the oil pour into a liter of hot water and inhale the resulting steam; Each time after a meal, drink a glass of herbal tea the adding of seven drops of oil.
With a cold. Produce small cotton swabs from cotton wool and soak them with oil. Put the tampons in your nostrils and leave for twenty minutes.
BLACK CUMIN OIL FOR SLIMMING
To maintain the health, beauty and youth of their body, ancient Greek women used black cumin oil. Nowadays, this oil is also very popular among those who want to lose weight. For best results, it is recommended to take 2 times a day: in the morning and in the evening, 1 teaspoon 15 minutes before meals. If you add to this another 1 tablespoon of honey and drink a half cup of boiled water, the effectiveness of the oil will increase even more.
To lose weight, you need a special scheme, planned for 2 months. Under this scheme, before taking oil, you can not eat food, after taking it should pass at least half an hour before meals. In the first month, all carbohydrates (sweet, potatoes, flour) should be excluded from the diet and at the same time you should consume oil in the following order:
- 1 week – 1 teaspoon of oil and a glass of water before breakfast;
- 2 weeks – 1 teaspoon of oil and a glass of water before breakfast and dinner;
- 3 weeks – 2 teaspoons of oil and 2 glasses of water before breakfast;
- 4 weeks – 1 teaspoon of oil and a glass of water before breakfast.
For the second month, water is excluded from this scheme and at the same time, fats are removed from the diet to the maximum. Their use should not exceed 20 grams per day. It is also necessary to monitor the dosage of black cumin oil.
- 1 week – 1 tablespoon of oil without water;
- 2 weeks – 2 tablespoons of oil without water;
- 3 weeks – 2 teaspoons of oil, half an hour before meals 3 times a day;
- 4 weeks – 1 teaspoon of oil and 1 glass of water 2 times a day.
In the warm season, black cumin oil is used as a salad dressing, and in cold weather it can be seasoning for sauerkraut. Naturally, the usefulness of this unique product directly depends on its quality. In oil there should be no sediment, floating flakes, and also white stains near the top of the bottle.
Black cumin seeds oil for weight loss as an external application
Oil of black cumin prevents the appearance of stretch marks, sagging and flabbiness of the skin, which often happens after the loss of excess kilograms. It perfectly helps to get rid of cellulite, and is also considered an excellent warming base for performing massage procedures.
For external use, use a mixture of black cumin oil with grapefruit oil and rose oil. Before use, you should warm up the oil slightly in the palms, then apply the mixture in small circular movements from the ankles to the waist. This massage can be done for 5-7 minutes. On each problem area of the body until the product is completely absorbed. The procedure should be performed before bedtime to prevent overcooling. In addition, black cumin tightens the skin when it sags, which often happens when losing weight.
Recipe for reducing body volume
140 ml of black cumin oil, 5 drops of grapefruit oil, 3 drops of jasmine oil or rose oil. Mix the ingredients. Before the massage, warm up oil a little in the palms of your hands. Then start the action, moving from the ankles to the waist in small circular motions. Try to work intensively, press with medium strength, but do enough frequent movements to warm up the skin well. Massage each problem zone 3-5 minutes, till oil is absorbed, do the procedure in the evening, before going to bed, to prevent hypothermia.
Recipe for skin tightening
Take 200 ml of oil, and mix with 10 drops of natural menthol or peppermint essential oil. Massage the problem areas with the palms, moving from the ankles to the waist, give each site 5-7 minutes. After the massage for some time, move in the underwear so that the cooling effect of the oils had its effect. Follow the procedure in the morning before breakfast. The standard massage course is 30 procedures, you can do them every day. Contraindication is the individual intolerance of the product, as well as mechanical injuries to the skin.
Oil of black cumin has useful properties for losing weight due to its unique and rich composition. There are essential and fatty oils, flavonoids, beta-carotene, tocopherol and retinol, calcium, iron, zinc, phosphorus, tannins, and also linoleic, oleic, stearic and other organic acids.
- Has a diuretic and choleretic effect;
- Reduces blood levels of cholesterol and sugar;
- Works as a mild laxative;
- Reduces appetite and cravings for sweets;
- Accelerates lipid metabolism;
- Eliminates dysbacteriosis, diarrhea, stomach cramps, bloating;
- Improves the condition of the skin, nails and hair;
- Increases immunity;
- Prevents the development of cancer;
- Is an antidote of ethyl alcohol;
- The production of breast milk;
- Helps with allergic reactions, skin itching, eczema, psoriasis, etc.
Ways of use and caution
Outwardly. Most often, the use of black cumin oil is indicated for anti-cellulite massage and wrapping. It improves circulation of blood and lymph, reduces edema and “orange peel” manifestations. A similar beneficial effect have other products of vegetable origin – thistle oil, walnut, castor oil.
Internally. There are several options. First, the substance can be taken by a teaspoon before meals during the day. Secondly, for the period of losing weight, it is good to replace olive and sunflower oils , which are used as a dressing for vegetable salads, with this one.
It is not recommended to heat the product, so, it is not used for frying. Thirdly, if it is difficult for you to maintain a diet and avoid overeating, add the product to the usual drinks (for example, in tea or juice). Just 15-45 ml of oil will help you reduce your appetite, in particular craving for carbohydrate foods.
On the basis of black cumin, you can prepare a special drink for weight loss. To do this, crash 2 tablespoons of seeds, pour them with 50 ml of boiling water. Infuse 10 minutes and strain. This tea should be consumed twice a day. The smell of the drink will be pleasant, but the taste is bitter. You can add a little bit of natural honey.
Like almost any other herbal remedy, the oil of black cumin can bring not only good, but also harm. In order to avoid the latter, consider the contra-indications available in the product. Thus, pregnant and lactating women should refuse to use it inside. Due to the fact that spice activates the work of all elements of the body, it is forbidden to use it for those who have transplanted organs because of the risk of rejection. You can not combine the substance with drugs that reduce blood glucose, because it can trigger the appearance of hypoglycemia and such unpleasant consequences of it as vision problems, convulsions, excessive sweating, fainting.
CONTRAINDICATIONS TO USE OF BLACK CUMIN
Despite the fact that cumin is one of the most effective medicinal plants, there are some contraindications to it. Seeds of black cumin are not desirable to take during pregnancy, because they contain plant hormones that stimulate generic activity. Contraindication is also individual intolerance and hypersensitivity. It is strictly forbidden to use oil to those people who are recipients of certain organs.
In addition, with external use of cosmetics based on cumin, side effects are possible. In this case, discontinue their use and consult a doctor.
Contraindications to oil intake are not that many. It is not recommended for use with individual intolerance, pregnant women and people who have undergone organ transplants. With external application of black cumin oil in a number of cases, local skin irritation and an allergic reaction may occur.
Indications for use:
- Pain sensations of different directions and localization: headache, joint, tooth, muscle pain.
- Diseases of the digestive and digestive organs.
- Prophylaxis of arteriosclerosis, oncological diseases.
- Excess body weight.
- Complex treatment of genitourinary and endocrine diseases.
- Dermatological problems.
- Dryness and brittle hair.
- Bacterial and fungal infections.
- Decreased immune defenses of the body.
- Antiparasitic agent.
To stop the pain syndrome, it is necessary to use a gauze compress of oil diluted with water. A napkin or gauze dressing is applied to the site of pain localization until it disappears completely. We should also not forget that although cumin oil has a good analgesic effect, it does not eliminate the cause of pain, therefore such methods are good only if it is impossible to call an emergency doctor.
Immunomodulatory effect of the oil is achieved by daily intake of oil by the given dosage. Adults and children over 16 years of age – a teaspoon of oil after a meal in the morning. Children from six years are prescribed half the teaspoon in same hours. To improve the taste of the oil, it can be mixed with dairy or fruit drinks, diluted with tea and honey. The course continues for three to four months, after which it is necessary to make at least a two-month break.
Skin diseases are also treated with compresses with diluted cumin oil. Such methods are good for fungus, eczema, dermatitis. If the area of inflamed skin is small, you can use the product in its pure form, but for extensive rashes it is better to dilute it with water in equal proportions.
The use of black cumin for the treatment of vascular diseases, genitourinary and endocrine system, as well as for the prevention of atherosclerosis and oncological diseases is better to be done solely under the supervision of the attending physician.
Contraindications to the use of black cumin oil.
- Child age (from six years).
- Individual intolerance to the product.
- Any term of pregnancy.
- Patients who underwent an early surgical procedure for internal organ transplantation.
- The presence of allergies.
First of all, this product should be abandoned by pregnant women, because it can cause a reduction in the uterus.
It is not recommended to take it for people who have recently had a transplant surgery. In this case, strong immunostimulating properties of the oil can cause organ rejection.
Caution with cumin oil should be observed to hypotonic patients, since it has the ability to reduce pressure. It is not recommended to give it to children under the age of three. And of course this product is strictly forbidden to those who have individual intolerance to it.
All the others should take into account that oil of black cumin benefit and harm, among other things, which are incommensurable, can have a negative effect on the body mainly with uncontrolled use and regular exceeding of recommended doses. The main factor of successful oil treatment is compliance with contraindications to its use and the correct dosage.
Medical science has long proved that in the presence of coronary heart disease, with active forms of thrombophlebitis and after a previous heart attack, the use of this remedy is strictly prohibited. With such diseases, it is highly recommended not to add cumin even in minimal amounts in food.
Naturally, even in the case of individual intolerance to this product and its use, real problems can arise.
Traditional medicine generally believes that in nature there are no products that would fit everyone without exception and would not have any contraindications.
Actually, and cumin has its own contraindications and not at all numerous. First of all, these contraindications include:
- Acute forms of gastritis in particular with high acidity.
- Severe forms of cholelithiasis.
- The aforementioned ischemic heart disease, and thrombophlebitis.
- Many systemic diseases and in particular diabetes mellitus.
- Postponed myocardial infarction.
- Transplantation of certain organs transferred earlier.
- And even pregnancy.
How can the black cumin harm
If you do not exceed the recommended dose, black cumin will bring no harm to the body. In large quantities, it can have an irritating effect on the intestines and stomach.
With caution to the use of black cumin should use it the people suffering from hypotension. Completely from the seeds of black cumin should be kept away the pregnant women, because the product is capable of causing uterine contractions.