Due to high content of biologically active substances benefits brought by mustard oil are evident. Below we shall describe the most important and the most useful properties of it.
Using mustard oil facilitates:
- improvement of cardiovascular system: prevention of atherosclerosis, blood viscosity lowering, increasing elasticity of blood vessels);
- maintaining the level of phosphorus and calcium;
- lipid exchange normalization, improvement of digestive system functions;
- maintaining a normal hormonal balance, improvement of reproductive system and endocrine system;
- neutralization of negative impact caused by residues, toxins, salts of heavy metals, radionuclide;
- immunity strengthening;
- beneficial influence on visual organs;
- improvement of epithelium functions, skin membranes,skin and mucous membranes.
Contraindications of mustard oil use
- Idiosyncrasy of product separate components;
- People with myocardium diseases must receive cardiologist’s consultation before starting medical prophylactic treatment with mustard oil
- People suffering from peracidity gastritis, enterocolitis, ulcer of stomach and duodenum;
- External application of mustard oil may cause allergic reactions in case of high sensitiveness of skin.