WHEAT GERM OIL AT STRUGGLE WITH DISEASES
Wheat germ oil is rich in triglycerides , a type of fat. People with heart disease, as well as people at a high risk of heart disease, should monitor their intake, as high triglycerides levels are linked with adverse health effects. Wheat germ extract can cause mild side effects in some people. Wheat germ oil reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases and strokes. strengthens the immune system, thereby helping to protect the body from viruses and bacteria. has an antioxidant effect, thereby protecting cells from free radicals and the body from inflammation.
Wheat germ has high levels of vitamin E. This vitamin is an antioxidant that helps to protect fat-containing substances in the body. Some examples of these substances are brain cells, cell membranes, and cholesterol. Several studies have demonstrated an association between insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes and CVD, while wheat germ is rich in α-linolenic acid (nearly 0.5%), a dietary precursor of omega-3, which has been reported to have beneficial effects on insulin resistance.
Regular internal application of wheat germ oil is recommended :
- for immunity strengthening and premature aging prevention;
- for treatment of endocrine system organ ailments;
- for care of diseases of central and peripheral nervous system, for increasing organism tolerance against stress, and for treatment of insomnia;
- as a component of a complex initiative of overweight care;
- in the period of rehabilitation after severe diseases or operations;
- in the period of rehabilitation after the course of radiation therapy and chemotherapy;
- in case of systematic alcohol use, acute alcohol poisoning;
- as a component of an organism complex purification strategy (removing residues, toxins and salts of heavy metals).
Regular use of wheat germ oil will bring a noticeable benefit to those :
- who go in for sports or fitness because it encourages muscular stability and physical stamina;
- who lives in environmentally unfavorable regions;
- whose professional activity is connected with harmful factors such as noise, vibration, radiation, toxicants impact.
- As a medical and preventive measure, wheat germ oil should be taken in amounts of 1 teaspoon. It should be taken twice a day, 30 minutes before meals (an optimal course of treatment is 1-2 months).
External application of wheat germ oil is the most reasonable :
- for improvement of skin and hair condition (this oil is extra nutritious for dry and aging skin);
- in case of skin injuries and diseases, wheat germ oil has anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties. It promotes active granulation and epithelialization of damaged skin areas; it is successfully used in complex treatment of cuts, wounds, burns, eczema, neurodermatitis, psoriasis, and acne;
- after plastic operations, as well as in case of noticeable skin sagging caused by a rapid weight reduction, and also after childbirth for preventing stretching and skin tonus loss;
- for control of pain in case of arthritis and contusions;
- it is an ideal measure for skin nourishing around eyes and for smoothing the wrinkles in that area;
- in case of chapped, rough, and peeling lips;
- in case of dystric it is recommended to rub wheat germ oil into hair.
- as a moistening agent for skin;
- in case of cracks on palms and in corners of mouth (lips).